Everyone should observe their habits. Whether they are on a wrong path or not. If they are doing their duty in a good manner. Things You Can’t Buy.
- To maintain extreme anger/jealousy is like a hot coal with the intention to through on others. But such a person can damage/harm himself.
- Following of the bad elements doesn’t harm so much to the society, as compared to absence of good followers, who doesn’t pay attention to their duty towards society.
- If you are true, then you need not remember anything.
- All the energy/powers of the universe are already with us. It is we, who keep our eye close and then cry, why there is so much darkness all around.
- There is nothing worse than a wearer mind.
- The Hindu culture is based on immortal religious foundation.
- Fear is the only reason for distraction and Sin.
- On any day when you are not facing any problem, you should understand that you are on the wrong path.
- Don’t be afraid of anything, by doing so you will work wonderfully. It is fearlessness which brings extreme happiness in just a moment.
- Nobody can achieve greatness in life without discipline, principles, morality, hard work, honesty and high human values.
- We Indians accept all the religions by true heart, not only in support of all the religions but we accept them as true religions.
- One who has great thinking can never be alone.